- Bibles and mosquito nets $10 each
- “Shoes that Grow” for a child $25
- Solar lights $45
- Pastor Support $55/month
- Pastor Training: Vernacular $125/year
- Church ministry support $180/year
- Borehole Repair $300/well
- Orphan Support $350/year
- Pastor Training: Mukono Bible College $600/year
- Borehole Installation $7500
- Church construction $7000
- Property Purchase $10,000
GMPI is an all-volunteer mission; no one receives a salary; every penny goes to the mission.
Make checks payable to “Gulu Methodist Partnership Inc.” If you designate your gift, make sure the designation is noted on the check (example: Bible, mosquito nets, pastoral support, CHILDERO etc.) If you have no designation, the donation will go to the “General Fund” to be used where it is most needed.
Send checks to: Gulu Methodist Partnership Incorporated, 1007 Bellefonte Rd, Flatwoods, KY 41139